On Friday night I joined in on my first cybercrop over at Scrap World and had a great time. I managed to get 2 challenges done and I won the stamping one! Yay!! I won a autumn leaves stamping book. Here is the stamping page. It is Tim and I with our Godson Diesel on his christening day.

This one was taken from a sketch by Dee. Loved this!!

And this is my week 7 entry for the comp at scrap world. It was called desperate housewives, and you had to create a LO about a day or week in your life. And i am very excited i actually won this round along with Tammy and Alice, Melissa couldn't decide so she split the prize.

And the final week for the comp is week 8 Newlyweds. Create a LO from your wedding day.
It's all a bit sad it has finished, I have had a great time creating pages I normally wouldn't have tried, so thankyou to Melissa and the design team for the challenges. Now we have to wait for the decision on the 2 new DT members. Goodluck everyone. Will keep you posted on the winners.
Take care
Renee
3 comments:
These Los are all fantastic Renee!!!! Congrats on winning the book too!!! And this weeks weekly win too!!!! Your LOs are just beautiful!!!
Oh..this is stunning Renee, I love the photo you look beautiful..
Congratulations on all your Winning LO's they are fabulous Well Deserved!
Oh Renee, that stamping one is divine, can see why you won, beautiful!! All of them look fabulous. COngrats on the weekly win!
Post a Comment