These are some from a chrissy photo shoot I did with the kids.

Over at scrapbook savvy Diane has another great sketch challenge for December, so get your entries in to be in the running for a $25.00 store voucher. Here is the link.http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=703
There is also some great inspiration for christmas gifts in the DT gallery.
http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/gallery2/showgallery.php?cat=546
Here is my latest project a kaiser craft clock. It looks so nice in my lounge room.
We just had my DS 2nd birthday so here a few photos. I made the CARS cake and I am pretty happy with my icing skills!! LOL. It was funny because I did it at 11pm at night and then when I checked it in the morning it had split in half as the bottom wasn't completly flat, so I had to do some repairs but it still looked good.
And here are the LO's that were my entry for the For Keeps award for excellence, obviously I didn't win, but I love my pages I did!!
Here are some of the LO's I did for the 9 week passion for fashion comp at scrap boutique, we find out who is crowned the winner on Satuday night so that will be a fun night.

I have been doing another comp at scrap world but will share that next time as you are probably sick of seeing to many LO's!! I will be back before chrissy to update.
cheers Renee




No comments:
Post a Comment