- 6 photos
- doodling
- song lyrics as title
So here is what I did
Some photos of my DD doing her poses as she so loves to at the moment whenever the camera comes out. Cute hey. LOL!!
Incy Wincy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.
I have had these sassafrass lass papers waiting for the perfect photos and my new fav colour is Yellow!!! I have never used alot but when I saw this polka dot paper I changed my mind.
Thanks or stopping by, and remember to leave me a comment so I know you have visited me. I kinda wonder if there is anyone reading this! He He He.
Renee xx




3 comments:
It looks great Renee. Very cute.
I love this layout Renee! Awesome! DD is such a little cutie!
Luv this Renee, it stands out so much and luv all the little details..
Reneexx
Post a Comment