Tuesday, December 16, 2008

create 08 with Heidi Swapp

Guess where I went ????


On Saturday, I took a very early flight up to Brisbane with Diane from Scrapbook Savvy to go to the Heidi Swapp Create 08 class!! Renee Dowling from SS picked us up at the airport, it was really cool to finally get to meet her after chatting for 2 years on the forum , she is such a sweetheart and came prepared for us with bottles of water and ferrero rochers yummmmm!!

We arrived there early but as you can imagine there were already lots of people waiting. Once we got in and found a table, we also met up with another SS forum friend Debra. Not much time to chat though as it was straight into it.

We started with the calendar album and learn't some great techniques with the heidi swapp masks (I am addicted now) we only got 3 pages done, then took a break for lunch. After the break we started on a gorgeous mirror album that I can not wait to get finished and share with you. And we also got some awesome Tim Holtz super masks not yet released to play with ( I love these)

We got some great photos with Heidi and got her to sign my calendar.
Heidi and Me

Diane, Renee D, Debra, Heidi, and me.


The day went so fast and before I new it we were heading back to the airport.



Thanks Diane, Renee and Debra for a great day!!!
Will be back soon with some new layouts to share.
Renee xx


1 comment:

di basnett said...

It was great to travel to Brissie with you Renee and catch up with the other Renee and Debra. My goodies are still sitting in my bag...but hopefully will get to play over the holidays. Cheers, Di