For a very busy month!!
I am already exhausted thinking about what I have on my calender and to do list.
Some of the things I am preparing for
My daughters 5th birthday party
Wholesale order for a very cool online childrens boutique (super excited and will share more soon)
4 Big markets in October ( getting ready for christmas)
Promoting some of my items to local childrens shops
Plus all the other routine things in between......
If you are in need of a cake for a party, a lovley friend of mine Catherine makes the most divine cakes and cupcakes for all occasions, you have to check out her store 2bites . The work and details are amazing!!
Check back next week for a giveaway..
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WOW it has been tooo long since I checked in with you....from scrapping to sewing. LOVE your creations.
Post a Comment