vol. 9 No. 10. on page 32 in the numbers gallery.
And I know the song isn't right but I could never remember the end so I made it up and it has stuck as this now!! LOL . Now I just need to get one of my DD published, because when I showed her the mag she kept asking "where's Gracie'??
Till next time




7 comments:
thats gorgeous renee .... im sure there will be many more publications for you... your work is gorgeous and it definately stands out...
Way to go Renee - it's a gorgeous layout!! Hopefully I can get a copy of the mag soon to check it out in print.
xx
Congrats Renee! It's a fabulous layout - I love that pic of your son - he's such a cutie! LOL about poor Gracie! How cute!
Congrats on your first publication, gorgeous lo, your work is stunning!
Thanks for the comment on my blog.....
Congrats on your publication Renee, its a gorgeous LO! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog btw!
Hi Renee!
Love your blog! Well done on your first publication!
love from Annie
Hey Renee,
Your LO looks awsome!!!in print, how exciting..can't wait to see more to come!
Reneexx
Post a Comment