I have just put up my technique challenge for March over at Scrapbook Savvy http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/forum/index.php?c=8 head over and check it out, you could win a prze pack from the shop. Some of the other challenges are up too and the rest will be up by the end of the weekend. Here is my example layout.
Would love to see some more peolpe take up the challenge so as an incentive I am giving away a RAK . All you need to do is leave a comment here on my blog and mention the challenge and complete my March technique Challenge and load your entry to the Scrapbook Savvy gallery by the 31st March. I will randomly draw a winner when the challenge has finished.
You will have to check back soon for a sneak peak at the RAK!!
Cheers
Renee xxxx




7 comments:
Hi Renee
I will definitely be giving this challenge a try as it looks great.
Helen
Love your example Renee, and I am looking forward to giving this challenge a go!
Very generous of you to offer a RAK.
im in renee your challenges are always a lot of fun....
Great challenge Renee. I have already created my embellishments this morning. Just need to get working on the lo now.
Hi Renee,
Your Layouts are so Gorgeous.
Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!
This is such a cool technique Renee - love the sample you've made up for it!
Julie xx
I have done the challege now Renee. Its in the gallery. That resort looks wonderful.
Post a Comment