I wanted to share some photos from our awesome easter break we spent at Pacific Blue Resort at Salamander Bay. The resort was so beautiful, it felt like we were at Noosa, except for the weather, showers and overcast!! but we still enjoyed it and will definately be going back. Here are some photos I took, the pool was fantastic except a little bit chilly, there was an island of units in the middle that you can swim straight off your balcony into the pool surrounding it and then also all villas around the outside of the pool too.
Looks fantastic, doesn't it!!
I will be back soon with more to share, if anyone is reading this LOL!!
And would love to see some more people join up for my class at Scrapbook Savvy (you can see in the previous post).
Bye
Renee xxx




2 comments:
have to say the banner looks awesome renee hope they let you use it .... wicked idea love your new layouts and the holiday resort looks gorgeous ..
sandie
ssavy
xx
How lucky are you guys - that resort looks fabulous. Good luck with your class - looks great.
Post a Comment