Monday, April 14, 2008

Spell 2- dragons Potion comotion comp

Here is my week 2 entry for the potion comotion comp. The spell is dragons and the criteria was to use a male photo, 3 arrows, only red, yellow, orange and transparency. So sticking with my magical storybook theme I have done

Puff the magic Dragon.....


Here is a close up of the chipboard I have used the candy apple red Glimmer mist to colour it, this stuff is fantastic and so quick and easy, beats inking!!


TFL


till next time Bye


Renee xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout Renee!!! Love the colours and the cute cutouts on it.

Anonymous said...

Renee, hello. I got a live feed on my blog so I thought I would come over and say hi.

My little girl had a fairy party on Saturday, so the fairies are one thing we have in common in our houses !!! Don't they just love them.

Love your fairy layout.

Steph x