And this one is of DS enjoying his ice cream.
I have finally used some of my Basic grey Sultry paper on 2 layouts for Scrapbook Savvy DT. It is my fav paper line at the moment and it is really hard to cut some of the papers up, they are just so pretty.. 
That's all from me this week.
Take care
Renee xxx




4 comments:
I love your Sultry layouts Renee. It's such a gorgeous paper line.
And how gorgeous does Miss G look in that 2nd photo...she's a stunner.
I tel you Autumn looks so beautiful, when you see pics like that!!! How gorgeous Renee, the BG LO's look awsome!
Your DD looks soooo gorgeous Renee! A hreatbreaker in the making! She looks as if she is having a ball in those leaves!
DS is looking so grown up!
Yoru layouts are gorgeous as always - I may just have to get me some of that collection! :)
Gorgeous pix Renee - and fabbo work with all your layouts!!
Miss seeing the autumn colours on the trees - none of that up here unfortunatly.
chat soon
Julie xx
Post a Comment