Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally an update!! & 2 layouts

It's been so long since I updated, we have been really busy getting the house ready to sell, still not there yet just a few things to do. DH layed new floorboads with the help of his dad and a great friend, and it has made a huge difference the house looks so much cleaner and fresh. I need to finish some painting then we just need to clean up.


I finally managed to get some layouts done on the weekend it had been 3 weeks since I scraped so with the help of some sketchs from page maps I got these 2 done. The first one is a Scrapbook Savvy DT layout. All about an incident my 2 year old DS had.




And this one is for Sarahs random challenge to use pink, green, black & white colour scheme.

And finally I forgot to share my example for my technique challenge at Scrapbook Savvy , you still have till the 31st to get your layout in. It is a sewing challenge, here is my example.



I will post some pics of our house and new floor next time.



Thanks for stopping by!!



Renee xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Renee, these LO's are gorgeous and all things considering..i.e selling your house!! you have still managed to produce such beautiful LO's.
Good luck, with the sale and finding a new place!!
Reneexx

di basnett said...

Gorgeous layouts Renee.
So what exactly was the 'incident' with DS...I've been trying to read your journaling.
Hope everything goes smoothly with the preparation and sale of your house.