Friday, July 11, 2008

Exciting News x 3

I am so excited I can finally share with you that I got to do a layout for one of this months sketches from Becky Fleck Page maps, I love this site and the sketches are a great place to get inspiration from. Here it is , I rotated the sketch sideways and have used Prima papers, lace, letters and flowers. Buzz and bloom chipboard scalloped border.

And this layout has just been published in Scrapbook Creations 56 in the funny faces gallery, DH was a bit embarrassed but it was all a bit of fun!!

And lastly I just found out I won over at 123 challenge for the June challenge with my layout yellow polka dot bikini.

So that is my exciting news x 3 !!

Renee xx

8 comments:

KerrynF said...

Congrats Renee on your 1,2,3 prize.
I love the pagemap layout, gorgeous colours.

PS You have been tagged, blame Diane LOL!!

KerrynF said...

Sorry Renee, I didn't realize Sarah had already got you. Don't worry I have done some-one else.

Wendy Smith said...

Well done Renee...no daoubt you ahd these 3...you are one great scrapper

Anonymous said...

I saw your layout at pagemaps yesterday! Its gorgeous! Well done :)

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Renee!! Fabbo work with them both - congrats on the challenge win as well.

Julie xx

Sarah Feeney said...

Woohoo! You go girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Renee, I didn't realise you where in the latest SC, will have to get a copy, and I simply luv that LO from the page maps..it's one of my all time favourites of yours!
Congratulations as well on your 123 win!
Reneexx

di basnett said...

Just saw your gorgeous page in 123 yesterday. Big Congratulations. So did DH get a kick seeing himself in print??????

And that's fantastic news about your 123 win. WTG!

Love your Prima layout as you already know.

Cheers,
Di