Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 123 Challenge

I got this months 123 challenge done last night!! It was fun to do although my little mans grazed chin wasn't so fun, poor guy he is always tripping over and hurting himself.
The criteria was to use a string border, stamping and orange, green, red, & pink colours. It is the first time I have used pink on a boys layout and I love it!! The papers are from the Prima dude collection and were perfect colours for this challenge.

Bye Bye
Renee xx

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

WOW.....gorgeous LO..I love that there isnt too much pink and what there is of it is nice and bright...great work

SANDIE MALLON said...

another awesome page..

thanx for the congrats.. pretty exciting lol

Anonymous said...

OUCHIE!! Poor little man. But what an awesome layout Renee!!! Love the combo of colours and patterns - and that splash of paint finishes it perfectly.

Julie xx