Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pretty Chic Princess is open at made it.

Yay, I have opened my shop over at madeit. I have been busy making some sweet hairclips , and have some other things in progress too. I use beautiful floral and print fabrics mixed with vintage chenille, fine netting, lace, crochet flowers, buttons and pearls. Some of the vintage chenille clips are a one off.



So let me know what you think?
Would love to hear your feedback.
PS. There will be more added soon, I am having troubles with the photo manager at madeit, Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cheers

Renee xx

7 comments:

Kat said...

Very NICE Renee - can't wait to see whatelse you've been up to you clever thing!

Karen said...

Very cute Renee :) Im off to have a good look :)

Anonymous said...

WOW.. love em ..

your such a clever chick!!

sandie
ss

KerrynF said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work!!!
Congrats Renee

di basnett said...

They're so gorgeous Renee. And congratulations on your little store. I hope you have lots of success.

Sarah Feeney said...

They're so cute! Congrats Renee! I wish you every success!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Renee these are delightful, luv them you are so clever!!!
Reneexx