Sunday, September 14, 2008

New items at my shop.

I have been busy this weekend making some of my Chic Princess singlet dresses, for the shop at madeit.
Here is a peek at a few of them



aren't they so cute!! There are a few more in the shop. My daughter just loves wearing them. And wants to keep everyone I make.
I also got time to get the September 123 creative team challenge done.
I had to use the colour teal, spots and scollops.

Hopefully I will be back soon to share more layouts.

Would love to hear some feedback on my shop.

Renee xx

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous little dresses...how clever are you

and that 123 is gorgeous LO..you are a talented girl Renee

Sarah Feeney said...

These look fantastic Renee! :)
You're a very clever girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,
These are gorgeous!!!
Reneexx

Sarah Feeney said...

I've just tagged you on my blog! :)