Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lots to share....

Firstly how HOT has it been!! Usually I can cope, but the new place has no air con and I am dying here!! Have had to resort to cold showers to stay cool.

It has been crazy here since christmas!! We had a family holiday down the south coast, packed and moved house, unpacking still!!, been sewing up a storm ( in my own sweat shop, with this heat) and opened my etsy store Pretty Chic Princess. I will be adding more items when I get the time, so what do you think? would love to hear some feedback. Here are a few items.

Little Miss gracie skirt



Little Miss Lilly top/ dress
And this is a preview of what I will be listing soon, very cute pink cord pants for autumn. And I even have my own little model who does not protest to showing the clothing off!!

Unfortunately no scrapping as it is still packed away, hope to get to that soon.
that's all of my updates for now.
Renee xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,
these are gorgeous, I will definatly be making an order when they are ready to go...luvf them!!!!
Reneexx

Debra said...

Hi Renee...saw your light on:)...gorgeous little creations...hope it all goes well for you. Still trying to sort this whole blog thing...have a great week :)

Gilly said...

well done - I love the skirt!

Anonymous said...

Have been keeping an ear out about the weather down there, it's just crazy how hot its getting day after day - hopefully there'll be some relief from it soon for you guys.

Love the outfits Renee - that first skirt is just gorgeous!!!

Julie xx

Sarah Feeney said...

They look adorable Renee! Good luck with the Etsy store! I'm sure you will have great success!