The first one is at St Ives showground on sunday 1st March from 9 til 3pm. It is a really beautiful market we went over on the weekend to check it out and there were so many great quality shops there. Here is a pincushion I picked up for $10, it is so sweet.
I have heaps of ideas in my head for my display at the markets, I made a start on them yesterday. A bunting to hang across the tent.
And an apron to wear, I love how this turned out , I just made it up as I went, a few trial and errors along the way but I think it turned out pretty good.
Now I just need to get Tim to make me some clothes racks from wood.
Back to the sewing room now, I am busy cutting out patterns to get ready for the big market day.
I will keep you updated on my progress.
I will leave you with this cute bag from melly & me. I bought the pattern last week and I can't wait to make it for myself.

Thanks for stopping by.
Renee xx




4 comments:
That all looks fantastic Renee. Good luck with the markets. I adore your apron, and the banner looks great. Hope you have lots of luck with it. Cheers, Di
Was thinking of you and thought i would pop on over and peek at what you have been up to. The apron is gorgeous and what a great idea too..plus a safe and handy place for all that cash you'll be reaping in!! The banner looks real pretty...cant wait to see picks of your stall...good luck with it all Renee :)
You'll have the cutest stall at the markets! Love the Apron and the bunting! You're so clever!
I've tagged you in a fun photo game on my blog! :)
They are going to sell like hotcakes!!!! LOVE the apron a ton!!! and the pincushion....and the banner......: )
Post a Comment