Monday, June 22, 2009

Another month gone

Since I blogged, i try to do it more often but don't seem to get to it.

Well since last time, We have had a wonderful family holiday up to beautiful Port Douglas. It was so lovely to get away and it was the kids first time on a plane. It is such a beautiful place, I could live there, so much more relaxed then Sydney and beautiful beaches and surrounds. The weather was a perfect 26 degrees everyday. We went snorkelling at the reef, breakfast with the birds, drove up to the daintree, visited a crocodile farm, went on the Kuranda railway and skyrail, relaxed at the beach, ate great food, then didn't want to come home to the rainy cold weather in sydney atm !!!


Things are back to normal this week, preschool, dancing, work, sewing, and the big news for us is my hubby has just bought his own business with his best mate. I am so happy he has finally got this opportunity, it will be alot of hardwork for everyone for a while, but worth it in the end.



My next markets are on the 4th July at Cobbittty. I am not able to do St Ives this month as my daughter has her dancing concert on the sunday. I have been making her outfit, hopefully I will get it finished tonight and post a picture for you to see.


This is not the dance outfit, just one of my tops for the markets.




Here is a new dress I made for Grace from doilies sewn together, I really enjoyed it and might make some more. I dyed it shade of lilac and a pale green/blue colour.




Till next time.


PS. I will have a giveaway in my next post.


Renee xx