I was invited to have a stall at the Oyster Bay Art and Craft Fair at the primary school coming up on the 29th, 30th & 31st May. I am not able to stay for the whole weekend so they have a consignment room that someone looks after for you. Apparently it is a pretty big school fair, so I am still deciding how much I need to take.
More news,
Leonie from Tippietoes bought some of my hairclips for her shop, she has a lovely range from all different designers and her own too. She has just added them to her shop.
And I have had a few other wholesale enqiries, but nothing definate yet. Will have to wait and see what comes about.
My next markets is on the long weekend, fingers crossed it is a nice weekend.
The last market was a big success with lots of orders and sales. Which now means I have to get busy sewing. I will leave you with some sneak peaks of some new winter items. If you are interested in anything or something custom made, you can leave a comment or contact me through my etsy or madeit store.
Crochet flower hairclip available in a range of colours.



take care
Renee xx




2 comments:
Oh Renee, Congratulations! Thats good news and a good reason for not blogging. I'll keep the fingers crossed for you.
Great to hear the markets and orders are going so well for you. Loving those crocheted hair clips. So sweet. Chat soon. Di x
Post a Comment