Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long time

It has been quite a while since I posted here! Life is so busy at the moment, although I probably don't make things any easier by deciding to start making kids clothes and selling them at the markets!! I had my first stall on the weekend at The Hills Craft Market at Castle Hill Showground. It was a fun day setting up the stall and people actually buying things you have put alot of time into was exciting. I didn't get a photo, but will next time. I was pretty happy with my first day, and will be going back to the next 2 on the 23rd November and the 21st December, if you are in the area you should check them out, they have lots of cool handmade stuff there.

I have just updated my shop at madeit here is a peek of some new things. Go have a look you might find a swet chrissy present for that special little girl. I have heaps more that aren't loaded on there so if you are looking for something else just ask, I might have it or can make it for you.

Next time I will be back with some chrissy ideas with scrapbooking.

Oh! and Sarah I haven't forgotten you tagged me but I haven't had the time to get to it , Sorry I am a bit slack, hopefully I will get to that soon.

Till then

Renee xx

1 comment:

Sarah Feeney said...

LOL! No worries Renee! Life just gets in the way sometimes! :)
Love your new stuff! So very pretty!
Good luck at the markets! :)