What a great market at Cobbitty on Saturday, quite a few sales and lots of intrest in the autumn winter range coming. I am going to be busy sewing!!!




If you haven't been I can highly recommend it, there were lots of fabulous stalls - gormet foods, jewellry, antique furniture, bags, hair accessories, gorgeous chenille bags and quilts I could go on and on, and all of it is great quality. The next one is Saturday 4th April and St Ives is on the 5th April (My Birthday), so mark them in your calendars. That will be one busy weekend!!!
Here is a look at some pics of my stall and a few items for sale.






I have also just updated my madeit shop (link in sidebar) with a few new items and I am busy dying and sewing so there will be more added soon.
Here is a peek at a few items.


Thats all for now take care.
Renee xx




2 comments:
WOW Renee! Your stall looks awesome!! You certainly have been busy expanding your range! So glad it's going so well for you!
Popped by your blog today because I miss you! Haven't seen you on the forum for a while - now I see why! :)
Oh Renee your stall looks fantastic, and the clothes are all devine as well of course - you are all ready a market pro!!
Post a Comment