I had my first market stall last sunday at St Ives heritage market. It was a lovely day, a little quiet but I still sold some of my items which I was very happy about.
I got to meet Sara from the craftymamas forum which was really nice to put a face to a forum friend.
This Saturday i will be at the Cobbitty Markets from 8 till 1pm. Hopefully the rain will hold off.
I am looking forward to it , if you haven't been before it is a lovely market with lots of quality handmade items. Come and check it out, there is a link in my sidebar.
I have wanted to make more things for saturday, but have run out of labels!!! so unles a miracle happens and they arrive tomorrow ( highly unlikely) I can't, but have still been working on some new things for winter.
I am going to update my madeit shop over the next week or two, so check back then. We have had PC troubles grrrrrrr but it is fixed now and still have to load all the camera and printer programmes back on so I can't share any photos just yet.
Take care, and check back next week to see some exciting peeks at the autumn/winter clothes I will be making and will also take some custom orders on selected items.
I may throw in a giveaway soon too !!!!
Renee xx
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Renee, your stall was lovely and I think Pretty Chic Princess is a perfect name. Your work has this beautiful light feminine quality. It was really nice to meet you!
Post a Comment