Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sneak peak of my new clothing

I am back to the markets this weekend, Saturday is at Cobbitty and Sunday is at St Ives in Sydney.

I have been extra busy again getting ready and still have quite a bit to do. But I wanted to share some new things I have been making for winter.
The tops and doilies are hand dyed to match. The sizes I make range from 0 to 10years.
These 2 are my favourites. The blue and pink.

I will be adding some things to my madeit shop and etsy shop after the weekend, so if you like my range check in there to see if there is something you like.

Have a great week, and I will be back to update on how the weekend goes.

Renee xx

5 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Renee, they are absoloutely beautiful, I think we must share the same taste!

monART said...

awesome stuff you make it is just from another world ;-)so beautiful

Sarah Feeney said...

Wowee Renee! Stunning stuff! Glad to hear it's all going from strength to strength!

di basnett said...

Love those jeans. They're fabulous. Now I'm a free woman, we'll have to do lunch. Em is back at school next week. I'll give you a call. Cheers, Di

Unknown said...

Way to go Renee - best of luck - cant wait to hear how you went :)